As a Queensland home or business owner, you might be wondering whether to invest in blinds or curtains for your property.
With many factors to consider, deciding on blinds or curtains is a pretty big deal, the last thing you want to do is make a poor investment, after all.
But, the good news is: both blinds and curtains offer property-boosting benefits as well as a wonderful aesthetic—oh yeah, they look good.
So, blinds or curtains (or both)? It really boils down to personal choice and circumstance. It’s not a case of whether curtains or blinds will let you down, it’s really about making the best choice for your needs or preferences.
To guide you to success, we’re going to tell you the benefits of blinds and curtains to help you make an informed decision. We are one of Queensland’s leading blind and curtain experts, after all.
The benefits of blinds
First up, let’s look at the benefits of installing blinds inside or outside your property. One striking advantage of blinds is the fact that you can choose both internal and external options.
That said, let’s look at the perks of external blinds…
- Increased privacy and security
- Better ventilation during warmer months
- Energy savings throughout the year
- Improved ambience and visual warmth for outside areas
Now, let’s explore the benefits of internal blinds…
- Maximised views from the windows as internal blinds can be drawn all the way up
- Internal insulation and protection from the sun
- Slick, modern, minimalist decorative looks
- Safe and durable for households with pets or children
- Easy to clean and maintain
The benefits of curtains
We’ve looked at blinds through the microscope. Now let’s take a look at the perks of investing in curtains…
- Quality curtains can completely block out sunlight
- Modern curtains come in a wide range of colours and decorative styles
- The density of curtains provide excellent noise reduction or soundproofing qualities
- Curtains create a warm feel in a room and are soft to the touch
- High-quality curtains also offer internal insulation and energy savings, like most blinds
So, there you have it—the major perks of blinds and curtains explained. If you’re looking for something more slick and functional, blinds might be the best option. And, if you want something a little more warm and decorative, curtains are probably for you.
But, in many cases, you can work on a room by room basis and mix it up. Yes, having both will work. If you need extra advice or you’re looking for an excellent local supplier, we can help.
The perks of using FKR Group for your curtain and blind installation needs…
- We are a family-run business with 30 years of industry experience
- We supply superior products that are covered for warranties of up to three decades
- We custom make our blinds & curtains to suit the specific needs of our customers
- We offer great prices and boast a top-notch local track record